Well, it is about time that I hosted my very own telesummit. For those who don't already know, a telesummit is simply a series of interviews that are related to a single topic. It's really a fancy name for a live interview series.
I am going to launch the "Give Yourself a Raise" telesummit on June 7th and it will last for at least 5 days. I have just started outlining the program and have sent the first invitations for speakers this weekend. So far, so good. I have sent out 4 invites and all four have agreed to participate with one having to double check her schedule when she returns home from vacation. Not a bad start.
I've done an interview series before, but it was not a live series. I simple recorded all of the calls and packaged them into an information product. This will be a bit more "scary" and a LOT more fun.
I am going to continue to share details as the event gets closer. If you are interested in holding your own telesummit then keep returning to this blog so you can see how it progresses. I would also love your feedback if you've done your own telesummit in the past.
My goal is to have between 10-12 excellent speakers who can share practical tips on how small business owners like you can "Give Themselves a Raise" with marketing and mindset tweaks.
I have a list of about 20 people who I will approach. I shouldn't have to go out to everyone before the event is full, but it's always a good idea to have some back-ups in case people cannot, or don't want to, participate.
That's it for now. I just want to give everyone a heads up and I will keep posting as everything moves forward.
Peace
Tom
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment